Wine Tasting Melbourne
Wine Tasting Melbourne. We are a team of friends who love Australia and Melbourne in particular. We glad to share our experience and joyfulness of traveling and wine tasting with all Melbourne’s guests and visitors.
Wine Tasting Melbourne tour is one of the most popular one or
half day tours in Melbourne. It is a very common day out for friends, families living in Melbourne. It is very popular for all Australians. It is in high demand also for overseas visitors.
We have more than 12 years experience in conducting private tours around Australia including wine tasting Melbourne tours.
Today we offer you wine tasting Melbourne also in some nice combinations with the most popular tourist attractions around Melbourne.
Wine Tasting Melbourne. Wine tour to Yarra Valley
Melbourne wine tours. The most well-known wineries around Melbourne are located in world famous Yarra Valley. This region is just 1.5 hours drive from the city. Today Yarra Valley is home to more than 60 wineries and above 100 vineyards.
All Melbourne wine tours to the unique wineries of Yarra Valley can be included in different combinations. The following are just some of earlier morning options:
- Puffing Billy steam train. That is a journey through the oldest rainforest on Earth. Then we will enjoy easy 30 min walk around Emerald Lake in popular Emerald Lake Park.
- Dandenong Ranges. We will visit Grant Picnic Area. Will enjoy feeding parrots. Make 2 easy walks (around 30 min) in a fabulous rainforest of Blue Dandenongs. See giant eucalypts called Mountain Ash. Then we will continue with wine tasting in Yarra Valley.
- Wildlife Tour in Healesville Sanctuary. The park demonstrates all Australian animals in their natural bushland environment. Healesville Sanctuary also breeds successfully most of them. The best result was achieved with breeding a platypus. After that, we will visit the best wineries in the Valley of Yarra River.
Melbourne Day Tours
We also offer you the most popular day tours around Melbourne including the following:
- World Famous Great Ocean Road in 1, 2 or 3 days. We will enjoy the best-known sites along the tour. They include all main places on Great Ocean Road, the National Parks Tower Hills and the Grampians. For 3 days we can include also Sovereign Hill in Ballarat.
- One day combinations. Yarra Valley wine tasting tour plus visiting in the evening Phillip Island Penguin Parade. This tour can also include Puffing Billy in the morning and or Dandenong Ranges.